Modern houses have clean lines, simple magnitudes and open layouts. Additionally, they are evolutions of the international style of previous architecture. These houses have flat or shallow-pitched roofs, large extents of glass, and with strong connections to outdoor space. Embrace a European taste and accent of this western influenced modern one story design. You will like the concepts that reveal an open and friendly layout.
This design is simple but efficient making it an ideal house plan for a modern family of middle income level. The plan features an open and free flowing plan for the living spaces. Thus, this house generates a relaxed and comfortable inner environment which offers a benefit of green living. The single level layout and common design options make this residence an excellent house plan a family of 3-4 members.
The featured house is a one story residence with two bedrooms with sizes 4.0 x 3.60 meters and 3.0 x 3.10 meters. Built in a rectangular lot that measures 12.60 x 9.0 meters, the lot area is 114.0 sq. meters, with a building space of 94.0 sq. meters. Built in an airy and relaxed environment, this house also supports green and healthy living.
Features of Western Influenced Modern One Story Design
This western influenced modern one story design showcases simple but elegant exterior façade. Stone accents enhanced the large strong columns and wall at window level height; which is the prominent feature of the outer face.
Key Features of this modern house plan:
- small covered front porch accentuated by large square columns with accents of slate stones
- open and free flowing layout between the living room, dining room and island kitchen
- comfortable living room with an L-shaped couch and entertainment set
- modest dining room and modern island kitchen with modern snack bar
- two bedrooms furnished with individual walk-in-closets and a common spacious bath; which is anchored by a garden tub
- simple but good looking exterior façade with clean and refined edges
- exterior wall accentuated by prominent decorated slate stone
- multiple sections of hip type of roof with clay tiles in dark grey color
- modest but friendly and graceful interior layout
- relaxed outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- attractive landscaping promoting a green building
Rear Side Elevation
Floor Plan of Western Influenced Modern One Story Design
A simple but awesome floor plan, the exterior face shows clean lines and an inviting front porch. The interior presents an open floor plan showcasing a bright great living room with the island kitchen and dining room nearby. Additionally, the foyer boasts a handy coat closet. The island kitchen flows into the dining area for easy meal service. The open layout also serves to be more comfortable space which is a great concept for green living. A snack bar is also provided beside the kitchen for quick meals.
The left section of the plan features the sleeping zone of two bedrooms with the master’s suite sitting on the back left corner. It is tucked away for privacy and enjoys a large walk-in-closet. A secondary bedroom is situated at the front corner of the plan also furnished with its own walk-in-robe. Meanwhile, both bedrooms share a spacious bath with double shower and anchored by a garden tub. The common bath sits beside the master’s bedroom.
To sum up, this plan serves to be a desirable residence that most families would prefer to have.