House is an important place in our life. But what is the best one? A flat, modern, single story or maybe a split level type? From my point of view, every house is valuable and has its benefits. To sum up, any type of house would be best if it satisfies you. But, it depends on what is important for different people. Definitely, this endearing three bedroom bungalow house design is one that will offer you the relevance of living.
They say that homes are like precious family members requiring to be cared for, loved and appreciated. Likewise, homes are not simply bounded by the walls that hold them together. They are full of memories, love, and happiness. It reminded me that homes are our sanctuaries as well as places of solace and of peace. In fact, this is what this home will offer you.
A cool and inviting shelter, this endearing three bedroom bungalow house design is a single story with contemporary influences. This home is an epitome of a modern and contemporary styles because of its character to being an open layout. This unit stands in a building space that measures 10.37 meters wide and 10.98 meters long giving a floor area of 110 sq. meters.
Features of Endearing Three Bedroom Bungalow House Design
This endearing three bedroom bungalow house design showcases an exterior façade of strength and authority. The accent of bricks enhanced the large rectangular columns of the porch while stone/rock accents the wall which are the prominent features of the outer face.
Key Features of this bungalow house plan:
- elevated covered front porch with large rectangular columns with brick accents
- open and free flowing layout between the living room, dining room and island kitchen
- comfortable living room with an L-shaped couch and entertainment set, the space filled with plenty of natural air and light through large glass windows
- comfortable dining room filled with air and light through a pair of sliding glass doors with access to the rear terrace
- island kitchen with peninsula snack bar and a wonderful butler’s pantry
- three bedrooms furnished with individual walk-in-closets and a common spacious bath, anchored by a garden tub
- exterior wall accentuated by prominent layers of bricks as well as decorated stones/rocks
- flat metal roof assembly
- simple but friendly and graceful interior layout
- covered and relaxed rear terrace with access to the dining room through sliding glass doors
- tranquil outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- attractive landscaping promoting a green building
- one-car garage on a comfortable zone
Floor Plan of Endearing Three Bedroom Bungalow House Design
A friendly and awesome floor plan, the exterior face shows an inviting front porch. The interior presents an open and free flowing plan showcasing a bright great living room with the island kitchen and dining room nearby. Additionally, the plan boasts a peninsula snack bar beside the kitchen for quick meals. The island kitchen flows into the dining area for easy meal service. The smart layout serves a more contented space which is a great concept for green living.
The right portion of the house is spared for the sleeping zone of three bedrooms with the master’s suite sitting on the front right corner. It is tucked away for privacy and enjoys a spacious walk-in-robe. The secondary bedrooms sit side by side to the right of the dining room. They also have individual walk-in-robes. Meanwhile, all bedrooms share a spacious bath with double shower and anchored by a tub. The common bathroom dwells in the middle of the master’s suite and one secondary bedroom.
A one-car garage sits comfortably but on the isolated left part of the entire house.
The smart usage of space makes this home a family’s pleasure. To sum up, this plan will serve as an appropriate residence most families would prefer to have.