Contemporary house plan features an open and flexible floor space and broad use of modern materials in building a home. In fact, these houses are common scenarios of suburban neighborhood across the country. Similarly, up-to-date homes accentuate open layouts to offer more functionality. Furthermore, present house plans are perfect for those who want to squeeze healthy fashionable style
The house in feature stands in a lot that measures 13.0 meters wide and 20.25 meters long with a building space of 263.25 sq. meters. Out of this area, the usable space corresponds to 212.00 sq. meters including the carport. The design is planned to maximize the living space which also intends to exhibit the appropriate balance between the open living spaces and secluded rooms.
This contemporary house plan features the eye-catching open family living zone in front; while the nighttime zone settles at the rear portion of the house. The living space also includes a designer island kitchen with a wonderful walk-in pantry and covered outdoor yard. In contrast, the sleeping zone is designed for privacy with three bedrooms. In the meantime, the middle section of the house hosts the activity and recreation rooms for the whole family.
A superb design for a family of 5-6 members, the house features the following elements, porch, foyer, living room, dining hall, media center, activity room, three bedrooms, kitchen and pantry, two full baths, laundry, alfresco and carport. The rooms and spaces generate an excellent organization in a rectangular lot. Wall-sized windows are functional in terms of ventilating the inside as well as providing aesthetic appeal to this brilliant design.
Features of Stunning Single Story Contemporary House Plan
The remarkable features of this contemporary house plan are:
- elevated front porch filled with fresh air and natural light
- open layout of the living spaces
- comfortable living room and dining area with access to alfresco area through a pair of sliding glass dor; the space also being filled with sufficient light and air
- up-to-date central island designed kitchen with bench and extra space for food preparation
- wonderful butler’s walk-in pantry
- three bedrooms with individual walk-in-robes
- master’s bedroom furnished with double vanity ensuite toilet, double shower and walk-in-robe
- multipurpose home media center and activity center for family’s recreation and entertainment
- inviting driveway and double lock-up garage with remote control sectional door
- covered alfresco filled with plenty of natural air and light that ventilates the living spaces
- wall sized glass windows optimizing supply of natural light to the house’s interior
- modern exterior façade with rendered brick layers
- exterior façade in a fusion of cream, grey and brown colors
- multiple assemblies of hip-styled roof with G.I. sheets
- simple but attractive landscape supporting healthy living
Floor Plan of Stunning Single Story Contemporary House Plan
This design features an open and friendly layout among the living spaces; while the night zone defines a high level of privacy. The outside façade looks attractive and inviting with a covered porch serving as perfect welcome. The design also stands elegant with surprises of the great living spaces. In fact, the plan hosts a flexible and relaxed living room ventilated by plenty of air from the alfresco. The living spaces are also kept comfortable by wall-sized window facades, extending the comfort to the dining room and kitchen.
The island kitchen with a snack bar for quick meal services flows freely to the living and dining rooms. A wonderful butler’s pantry standing nearby is also provided for support activities. Meanwhile, the central part of the house features the activity room and media center providing recreation as well as entertainment to the entire family and guests.
The sleeping zone occupies the rear section of this modern house, away from everyday activities and includes a master suite and two secondary bedrooms. A master’s suite tucked away for peace and privacy; includes a private ensuite bath and a walk-in-robe. On the other hand, the secondary bedrooms stay on the left of the master’s bedroom. They enjoy individual walk-in-robes, while sharing a common bath. Completing the design is the two-car garage with remote sectional door that occupies the left corner of the house.
Living in this single story contemporary house plan with a blend of coziness and privacy, offer families the real comfort to the highest degree.