When we discuss modern living, contemporary home designs highlight many features that attract many homeowners. These include energy efficiency, natural lighting, open living areas and dedicated private spaces. In fact, modern designs are the current trends and style becoming more and more popular over the last decade. The featured house of the single-level contemporary house offers an elegant exterior and more functional rooms that are absolutely lovable.
As time passes by, beautiful new contemporary homes are gaining trendier as they are perfectly matching peoples changing lifestyles and delivering a perfect blend of uniqueness. In fact, they are getting more popular these days as they demonstrate a unique way of richness and modern looks.
Description of Single Level Contemporary House
As can be seen, this single-level contemporary house looks very unique and elegant. Obviously, this unit stands excellently different from most houses around every corner. The following features define the true meaning of contemporary architecture.
- elevated terrace with brown marble tiles and black steel railings
- square columns in the terrace with light grey natural cultured stones
- inviting carport with square pillars in dark grey natural stones and concrete slab roof
- informal diner beside the terrace
- sliding glass doors with white aluminum casements
- plenty of green-tinted window glass panels installed in appropriate locations which are also great medium in ventilating the interior of the house
- exterior wall treated with mineral plaster finish in light grey paint
- prominent roof deck with steel railings in black color above the carport
- spiral staircase with brown threads and white handrail
- clerestory in light grey shade
- multiple segments of shed roof with grey tiles
- rectangular footpath laid in a lovely landscaping
- garden and landscaping
This contemporary house looks very elegant with a functional layout of spaces and possesses the following specifications:
- open terrace
- living room
- dining room
- three bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- roof deck
- garden and landscaping
The Floor Plan
The elevated terrace opens the design leading to the living room through sliding glass doors. The free-flowing concept of the dining room and kitchen settles at the left corner of the house, while there is also a diner for informal meals beside the terrace. Meanwhile, the master’s bedroom sits at the right of the living room, while the secondary bedrooms occupy the space in front of the living room.
Meanwhile, there are two bathrooms serving the entire house in between the master’s bedroom and the other secondary bedroom. On the other hand, the carport stays comfortably in the front right corner of the structure. The spiral staircase to the roof deck is built on the right wing of the house.
Indeed, with a residence as elegant and stunning as this house, living in comfort and privacy is guaranteed.
Credit to: Naibann