There are places around the world like the Philippines especially in low-lying areas which is frequented by typhoons and floods. Of course, one way to battle this is to have the house build in an elevated scheme. Moreover, in designing houses for these places, the elevation should at least be higher than normal flood level. Consequently, PHD recommends this cottage style bungalow house design, which offers a stylish residence aside from being a home for the floods.
This bungalow cottage style house can also be a vacation house or a resort house where standing at the middle of a garden or farm lot can offer lots of benefits. The most remarkable welfare of this house is the comfort that it offers which is very essential in today’s life. Similarly, because of the environment, health concerns will be at high level especially for the elders. People who wants to escape the highly polluted and noisy sounds of city life, this house is the best stress reliever.
Features of Cottage Style Bungalow with Spacious Terrace
The outstanding features that this house offers include the following:
- elevated, spacious terrace which delivers high level of comfort
- wall sized sliding glass door with dark grey aluminum frames
- large sized window glass panels with dark grey casements as well, in all elevations offering more comfort to the building interior
- wall cladding on the right and left side elevations with accents of grey cultured natural stone
- cross hipped roof assembly in grey shade
- spacious living room
- inviting walkway
- open two-car garage in front of the house
- lovely garden
- pleasant landscaping with plants and trees
For families who wants to experience complete comfort and serenity, the concept of this bungalow cottage style house is the best choice. With the green environment around, living will be very active and healthy.
Image Credit: Naibann