Do you want to see one of the trendiest house nowadays? Well, take a look on the house model in feature – a modern single floor house with elegant design. In reality, single level homes offer more flexibility in planning and designing as compared to two storey homes. In fact, the main reason is that combined space can work for numerous functions. Equally, most single storey residences utilize free flowing concepts which improves flexibility and accessibility.
Single level houses are classified as the current trends and are bounded to offer the following benefits: wider appeal, strong investments, with lower cost and easier maintenance, lower overall costs and better use of space. Moreover, the other benefits embrace open planning, improved accessibility, easier renovations as well as being energy-efficient.
Description of Modern Single Floor House with Elegant Design
The design in feature will cater an average family size of 4-5 members. As can be seen, this elegant residence stands in a spacious lot area that includes three generous bedrooms. The exterior is a conglomeration of numerous materials, styles and designs which includes the following
- elevated, open porch with brown marble tiles
- prominent rectangular column on all elevations with black blue stacked stones
- rectangular column in orange shade
- corner square column with grey stacked stones
- sliding glass door and fixed sidelites with dark grey aluminum frames
- glass window panels in dark grey frames at appropriate locations
- balcony with bench and brown marble tiles
- exterior walls treated with mineral plaster finish in light blue shade
- brown colored bricks within the window
- exterior ceilings in brown tone accentuated with lights
- single assembly of hip roof with grey tiles
Overall, the exterior facade looks stylish and elegant. Actually, it shines excellently in a blend of brown, orange, dark grey, grey and blue tones. In fact, the mix creates a striking appeal that increases the overall character.
The Interior Design and Concepts
The living room bursts in a combination of grey and light blue interior walls, cream flooring and recessed ceiling with perimeter lights.
The dining room is as organized as the other rooms with brown furniture. It carries the same colors as the living room.
Obviously, the bedroom is as elegant as the exterior that shines consistently with the shades of the other spaces. The purple and grey bed and brown curtains add glamour to the appearance of the space.
Meanwhile, the kitchen looks very tidy and organized from the flooring, tops, interior walls and arrangement of culinary items and accessories.
The bathroom justifies elegance and consistency in a blend of black, cream and grey wall tiles. The other fixtures look striking as well in a mix of black and while colors.
Features and House Specifications
This modern single floor house design has the following specifications:
- porch and balcony
- living room
- dining room
- three bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- driveway and walkway with beautiful tiles
- garden and landscape
To sum up, with these features, there is no wonder why this residence is really the choice of most homeowners.
Image Credit: SK Home