Every family one wants to own a house…that’s for real. The question is: What type of house would perfectly please a family? Of course, the ultimate choice depends on what will satisfy them. Taking budget out of the question, many would prefer to own a double story house. The 2 story house plan is worth a choice if we intend to have clear separation between the day and night zones; or between the living spaces and the sleeping quarter.
Most people appreciates a 2 story house plan because of its clear benefits. In fact, these type of houses deliver a picture-perfect living space that would serve more functions. Furthermore, speaking of space available; a two story house is less expensive to build because it’s cheaper to build vertically than horizontally.
By utilizing one lot area, the building space is doubled with two floors which definitely results to less cost; as when constructing one story house design requiring the same building space. Moreover, with lot sizes getting smaller especially in subdivisions; and prices bouncing all over the place, 2 story house plan will be a lot easier to build on the available lot. This will also offer you the design concepts and features you actually want.
Advantages and Benefits of Stylish 2 Story House Plan
The 2 story house plan offers lots of advantages and benefits such as:
- Lower cost to build in every square meter area
- Maximizing the cost of land
- Living areas can occupy the ground floor
- Sleeping zone can be planned in the second floor level
- Building space can be achieved even for narrow and tight lots
- Makes excellent use of the location with higher view point
Description and Features of the Interior Design of 2 Story House Plan
The stylish house in feature is a product of high-end architecture, vibrant decoration and aesthetically appealing exterior. In fact, this is one architecture at its finest. Likewise, this 2 story house plan showcases a fusion of classic, definitive and modern style that definitely will catch the eyes of home owners and buyers.
This house represents modern architecture whose main medium of construction in the facade is a dominance of concrete, masonry and glass.
Key features of this stylish 2 story house plan include:
- dynamic overall architectural features of the exterior façade dominated by concrete and glass
- elevated front porch in a relaxed atmosphere filled with plenty of natural air and light
- vertical column extending above the second floor level out of stones and marble
- big sizes of glass windows with white colored aluminum frame, and are great medium in ventilating the building’s interior
- fusion of geometrical, vertical and horizontal lines creating an impressive blend
- inspiring and charming interior design and concepts
- exterior wall in a combination of white, brown and grey colors
- concrete flat roof
- inviting driveway and one-car garage
- simple but lovely landscaping promoting green building
Interior Design of a Stylish 2 Story House Plan
Generally, it is no doubt that every family desires to experience life in the most comfortable and casual way. Consequently, this is achievable in a house with modern layout; as well as having a charming interior design. Interior design plays a purposeful role in the image of the house. It introduces people to beauty, relaxation, and also modernism. Take a glance and appreciate the fascinating interior concepts and design of this 2 story house plan.
Indeed, this 2 story house plan stands as the signature of a stylish home that offers a lasting impression.