Bungalow Houses in the Philippines
The place where you come and go and the place where your heart lives, is a link to your past. Through its entrance one walks into the future. Every person considers a certain place that holds great importance, but for most people, the most important place is home. The image of house is a safe and secure place that provides privacy, freedom and protection from outside factors and forces. People needs home and home needs people as well. It is fulfilling to have a house as answer to one of the basic necessities, but the most compelling question is: what do you have to afford one? As people lie at different planes and various levels, the choice is their decision to make which is significantly related to their family status. This article aims to offer you some images of bungalow houses in the Philippines which might fascinate your attention.
Acquiring a property is an exciting and rewarding accomplishment as a human being. This defines our worth and value in providing our families with a house. Many types of homes are available everywhere in the Philippines. With this, it would be very hard to find something that will fit to your status, lifestyle, taste, preferences and budget all in one. Choices are at large: a condominium, townhouse, house and lot, all of which has its own benefits and disadvantages. House and lot could be single-attached, single-detached, bungalow, duplex, one storey, two storey, multi-level. Well, whatever class you belong, in selecting a particular unit, check all the factors and follow your instinct. This context will deliver the insights and concepts of choosing a bungalow type of residential home.
Characteristics of a Bungalow House
There are few types of bungalow houses like houses with basements and with additional levels such as lofts and half levels. However, regardless of the what type of bungalow house it is, they have some combination of the following characteristics.
- The design is usually 1 – 1 ½ stories
- Deep eaves and exposed rafters
- Has low pitched roof which is either hip or gable
- Decorative knee braces
- With open floor plan
- The entry typically opens to the living room
- Has front porch which serves as an open-air room
- With built-in cabinetry and beamed ceilings
- Built with massive columns under extension of roof
- With an easy access to outdoor spaces like verandas, porches and patios
- Designs are with various types of sidings
Bungalow House – Split level
Advantages of a Bungalow House
Notably, a bungalow has lots of advantages over other types of houses. Let us take a look at a couple of them
- Lighter foundation. Obviously, it will involve less materials to use.
- Lower cost of construction and labor. One level will incur lower cost as compared to storey houses.
- Lower risk. Electrical plans are simpler and certainly, safety risks as well is at lower degree.
- It will serve the seniors well. Bungalow house will define a perfect living space for the old for ease of movements.
- It can accommodate mobility limitations.
- This type is favorable to kid-friendly living.
- Defined to be an open-plan design. This features a spacious and open with light and air which is enjoyable.
- Offers privacy. Typically built in nice large spaces, this normally will offer a lot of privacy.
- Flexible for expansion / addition. Future extensions can be accommodated.
- Higher demand for re-selling. The availability of great benefits will make it in high-demand.
- Easier and efficient maintenance cost. The maintenance costs of bungalow type is less than that of other types of houses.
In order to amuse your curiosity on houses, please have a look on some images of Bungalow Houses in the Philippines below.
Did you find any interesting choice from these Images of Bungalow Houses in the Philippines?