Colonial house plans draw and define the architectural styles showcasing tradition and history. Generally, colonial home plans feature symmetry, with centered doorways and a balanced array of windows. Discover the features of this grandiose three bedroom modern colonial home, and evaluate how it will fit your taste, personality and lifestyle.
Most colonial home plans offer easiness of construction, with square or rectangular footprints, symmetrical details of elements and side-gabled or hipped roofs. Details such as roofs, porch styles, and other elements differ extensively depending on the regional design variations of colonial styles. The modern colonial home design have the latest amenities. However, the general sense speaks of tradition and elegance. It also shows a link to history that conveys the traditions of the past to connect to the modern lifestyle.
This grandiose three bedroom modern colonial home design includes a symmetrical façade regularly-spaced windows, and some decorative accent over the front architectural components. Furthermore, the use of single gable styled roofs in the garage and the entire plan carry the image of colonial design. Another characteristic of a colonial design is the use of bricks in the exterior wall. To point out, this house design used bricks in the corner wall and columns.
Description and Features of Grandiose Three Bedroom Modern Colonial Home
A beautiful contemporary design, this colonial-style home stands in a building space of 102.0 sq. meters. The interior design is friendly and at the same time, deliver a degree of privacy. On the other hand, the exterior façade looks captivating considering the materials, layout, design and the combination of colors used. The overall appearance of the outside looks irresistible.
The distinguished essentials of this grandiose three bedroom modern colonial home design are: the porch/carport, sitout, living room, dining room, three bedrooms, two T&B, kitchen and service/working area.
The remarkable characteristics of this house plan are:
- elevated and comfortable open sitout
- open and free flowing plan between the living room and dining room
- flexible living room with L-shaped couch and entertainment set
- modern dining room filled with sufficient light and air supply
- three bedrooms with individual walk-in-closets and coffered ceiling layout; with perimeter lighting and wooden flooring
- master’s bedroom furnished with double vanity ensuite toilet, double shower and spacious walk-in-robe
- spacious U-shaped kitchen with granite counter tops; and a service area
- two units of T&B – one attached and one detached
- inviting porch/carport accentuated with square columns and emser tiles in signal and purple violet colors
- an array of dark brown aluminum framed windows
- gable type of roofs in two axes made of clay tiles in khaki grey shade
- corner exterior wall with rendered tiles in signal and purple violet colors
- mix and match of white, cream, grey, violet, dark brown and streak of yellow creating an elegant exterior facade
- open outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- beautiful landscape promoting green house
Floor Plan of Grandiose Three Bedroom Modern Colonial Home
The floor plan of this grandiose three bedroom modern colonial home demonstrates a carefully planned placements of all rooms. The sitout sits in the middle of the front facade where the main door opens to the living room. The living room is furnished by an L-shaped couch serving as the partition between the living and dining rooms. Actually, this residential house has the living and dining rooms combined in one space with an area 21.45 m².
The three bedrooms of average sizes sit comfortably on the three corners of the plan. The master’s bedroom on the far right corner measures 3.85 x 3.40 meters with double vanity ensuite toilet, double shower and spacious walk-in-robe. Comparatively, the other rooms have identical sizes of 3.40 x 3.30 meters. Both of them have individual walk-in closets as well while sharing a common T&B. Although separated from each other, they promote a certain level of privacy and freedom.
The kitchen which is the heart of the house dwells in front of the living/dining rooms with a concrete divider between them. The L-shaped galley has a sufficient area of 13.50 sq. meters to serve the family. There is service/working area in the background of the kitchen to handle other family household chores.
Despite using seven different colors and shades to design the exterior façade, the overall bearing creates a stunning and stylish appearance. In other words, the combination results to a colorful design with prominent harmony.
This grandiose three bedroom modern colonial home will definitely be an eye catcher because of its outstanding features and advantages.