Ranch floor plans are one story houses that combine open layouts and easy living from outdoor to indoor. Some of the characteristics of the sidings of this type are board and batten, shingles and stucco. Experience a different surroundings and orientation. Feel and enjoy the classic features of a ranch home plan with an open layout living spaces.
A ranch home plan expands outwards in a single story type house, and is also classified as a rambler in some locations. Since the living spaces are laid out in one level, residence of this class is ideal for the elderly for accessibility reasons. The interior layout is casual and comfortable. It also showcases an open kitchen design and outdoor living happens on the porch or terrace.
The house in feature showcases the craftsman details enhanced by shingle sidings, stone accents and wide front door column. This classic design also features an open and free flowing plan for the living spaces which is a perfect layout for empty nester or a starter home. This residence can also be a good cottage home or a vacation house. Furthermore, the style is promoting green building for a healthy living.
Description and Features of Exquisite Ranch Home Plan
This ranch home plan stands in a very pleasant environment offering a fresh feeling the whole year. It is built in a rectangular lot that measures 12.20 meters width and 17.07 meter length with a total area of 208.25 sq. meters. Consequently, the usable building space is 135.60 sq. meters while the carport measures 48.51 sq. meters.
An exquisite residence, the house is a one story level that hosts a square living spaces of the living room, dining room and island kitchen, pantry, two bedrooms, two full baths, foyer, deck and carport.
Key features of exquisite ranch home plan
- small covered front porch with plenty of natural air
- open rear and relaxed deck that ventilates the building’s interior
- open and free flowing layout between the living room, dining room and island kitchen, which is also filled with abundant supply of natural air and light through a pair of sliding glass doors to the open deck
- comfortable living room with an L-shaped couch and entertainment set
- modest dining room and modern island kitchen with snack bar
- master’s bedroom furnished with ensuite bath, double shower and walk-in-robe
- secondary bedroom with its own walk-in-closet
- vaulted ceiling in the living spaces, while tray ceiling in the bedrooms
- exterior façade with shingle siding and stone accents and front door column
- multiple assemblies of gable roofs in opposite orientation with clay tiles in grey color
- modest but friendly and graceful interior layout
- relaxed outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- gorgeous landscaping promoting a green building
- inviting driveway as well as two-car garage with remote sectional door
Floor Plan of Exquisite Ranch Home Plan
A simple but overwhelming floor plan, the exterior facade features clean lines and an appealing front porch. The interior layout shows an open floor plan showcasing a sunlit great living room with the step-saver kitchen and dining room beside each other. They all come together under the vaulted ceiling. The living spaces are enhanced by the kitchen snack bar for quick meals, wonderful pantry and access to the rear deck.
The left side of this ranch home plan has two bedrooms. The master’s suite boasts a tray ceiling, full bath with double shower and walk-in-closet; and has a direct access to the laundry area. On the other hand, the secondary bedroom enjoys nearby access to a full bath and owns its own walk-in-robe. Completing the plan is a two-car garage sitting in the front right corner of the design.
Overall, this ranch home plan serves to be a desirable home for families who like to feel a cozy environment.