The maintenance of high-end or two storey houses is absolutely complicated. In fact, it is especially difficult if you are caught between walls in a budget. If you want a house that still looks very modern and without spending too much, then this contemporary style house design with creative hip roof might be the one you need.
The house in feature looks very prominent and strong with its architectural details. It’s a common concept for single level houses to bear a design in an elevated scheme. In fact, it’s a smart idea to have it that way as it raises the height of the house offering an additional aesthetic appeal. Moreover, it gives style and character to the design, thus offering an added value.
The external façade of the structure shows intricacy and grace. Here are the following features:
- open terrace with the floor and bench in grey marble tiles
- well-defined square columns with accents of black and maroon cultured natural stones
- exterior walls treated with mineral plaster finish in light grey shade and highlights on the corners with darker tone of grey
- a pair of wooden doors with intricate patterns
- average size of glass window panels in white aluminum casements on appropriate locations
- beautiful hip roof assembly with grey tiles
- space for garden and landscaping
The elegant front exterior displays the prominence of the columns with black and maroon natural stones. The wooden door exudes a different level of class.
The design and layout burst with a different level of character.
The interior shines in a uniform shade of grey from floor to ceilings.
Meanwhile, another section of the interior shows the recessed ceilings with perimeter lightings and elegant chandelier.
Elsewhere, the modern kitchen also bear uniform appearance as the other spaces with grey tone.
House Specifications of Contemporary Style House Design
The design in feature proudly present the following components:
- front terrace
- living room
- dining room and kitchen
- three bedrooms
- two bathrooms
As can be seen, the architectural details of this house defines style. The fixation, assembly and layout are very tidy and shine uniformly in all elevations. Indeed, the use of various shades of grey paint from floor, walls to roof is a revelation of beauty and elegance.