Embrace and feel the expressions of this contemporary home design as it describes strength and elegance. The stunning interior layout of this residence explodes with exciting ideas. Actually, most people realizes that spaces should feel comfortable and pleasant at the same time. Interior layout delivers a set of aesthetically pleasing as well as proficient explanations converting the area into a better space.
Equally, the exterior details of a house identifies the appeal, and its association with the interior discloses the architectural grade. Similarly, interior design and layout outline the criteria of how a residential house looks.
Your home is an assembly and arrangement of what you love. Certainly, it’s difficult to go through a single day without coming across architecture. The built environment is twisted with every aspect of our lives – from our home to work as well as to our daily social activities.
Features of Contemporary Home Design of Two Storey Residence
This magnificent two storey house has a floor area of 120.0 m² with complete rooms inside. In fact, it is a spacious residence which is very good for one big family. The design definitely offers the comfort that every family dreams of.
For the remarkable features of this contemporary home design, it contains the:
- Relaxed front portico
- Pronounced open layout living spaces between the living room, dining room and bar
- Sunlit great living room filled with plenty of fresh air and natural light
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Angled counter snack bar adjacent to the dining room for quick and easy meals
- Large glass door and window facades in grey colored aluminum frames
- Concrete exterior wall fitted with mineral plaster finish, in a blend of grey and white shades
- Gorgeous external façade accentuated with rectangular columns, with stacked stones in dirty white and grey shades
- Gorgeous combination of lines generating refined architectural finish in the external facade
- Three inviting balconies in the upper floor
- Spacious bedrooms equipped with compartmented ensuite full baths and walk-in-robes
- Single assembly of grey hip roof with white outline protecting the entire building
- Lovely outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- Glittering garden and landscape promoting green building
- Fascinating walkway, drive way and two-car garage with high ceiling
Description of Contemporary Home Design of Two Storey Residence
Actually, the major objective of this contemporary home design with four bedrooms is to propose a comfortable environment. At the same time, it offers a purpose for energy efficiency. A stunning family house, the project has exceptional layout and a functional connection between the outdoor and indoor spaces. The unit is made up of two floors. The ground floor contains the living room, dining room, bar counter, kitchen, guest and maid’s room and two T&Bs.
On the other hand, the upper floor composes the three generous bedrooms with individual toilet and bath and respective inviting balconies. This floor which contains only the bedrooms is a perfect domicile for comfort and privacy. In fact, with each room having it’s own T&B and balcony, the atmosphere is so private.
The external façade is a revelation of modern architecture. In fact, the design features glass medium used on doors and windows. They definitely offer more light entering the inside of the house. The front elevation as well, sports a combination of smart layout and refined details. The rectangular columns and beam in stacked stones symbolizes strength. Additionally, the blend of colors brown, grey and white delineates serenity. The other elevations shaded in grey and white showcase refinement and character. Meanwhile, the hip roof in a single assembly with matching grey color defines stability.
The Floor Plans of Contemporary Home Design
Ground Floor Plan
The ground floor of this contemporary home design has an open concept which creates a blend of fashion as well as style and purpose. The residential unit has a front porch leading to the living room through sliding glass door with a grey tint. An open layout from the living room to the dining and bar counter creates a comfortable space. Moreover, it is filled with plenty of air penetrating through the glass door and windows. The floor also features the guest room, maid’s room and two units of T&B.
First Floor Plan
The upper level on the other hand, contains three bedrooms sitting on three corners of the floor. The master’s bedroom occupies half of the space on the left section with a dressing room and ensuite full bath. The two corners on the right portion are the other bedrooms, similarly with individual T&B and walk-in robes. The balconies for each bedroom is a great concept for meditation, peace and privacy.
What else can you ask for a residence? The features say it all. Indeed, this contemporary home design is perfect for a house that offers comfort. The plan promotes green living and well-being of the family.
Image Credit: naibann