Modern house plans employ the most efficient use of space. As a matter of fact, it can be a design of an open floor plan or a highly laid out private rooms. However, what matters is that it looks a contemporary house plan that creates a blend of form and function. The featured house of a modern bungalow family home with dynamic features explodes with high level of privacy.
The residential house presented in this article owns a design of intimate rooms, high ceiling and large window glasses which is energy efficient. This type of house plan enhances the sense of space for open and airy feel. It also offers an easy and comfortable living every day in the most casual way.
A single story house plan with an attic, this design has a dimension of 18.10 x 11.6 meters with 161.98 sq. meters building area. The size is a spacious home for 3-4 family members. Thus, being expansive, the household will feel the values of comfort.
In order to appreciate the functionality of this modern bungalow family home with dynamic features, here are the remarkable features: the terrace, windscreen, living and dining rooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, T&B, toilet, alfresco/garage, electrical room and an attic.
Key Features of Modern Bungalow Family Home with Dynamic Features
The notable features of this bungalow house design are:
- cozy and casual terrace filled with plenty of air
- flexible living room with a pair of sliding glass door
- spacious dining area with access to the alfresco through sliding glass door filled with sufficient light and air
- modern L-shaped kitchen with practical living space nearby
- three large bedrooms with individual walk-in-robes and a common T&B
- an inviting alfresco which can also serves as a garage
- attic space above the living room
- windscreen at the back elevation
- external and internal walls made of ceramic bricks
- one assembly of hip style roof out of clay tiles
- spacious outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- beautiful landscaping and access to nature which promotes a green environment
Floor Plan of Modern Bungalow Family Home with Dynamic Features
A functional house plan, a terrace leads to the main sliding glass door on the way to the open layout of the living and dining rooms. Additionally, the space is filled with plenty of light and air from the alfresco through a pair of sliding glass door. Sitting in front of the dining area is the modern L-shaped kitchen with electrical room beside it.
Meanwhile, the master’s bedroom is sitting on the back right corner which measures 18.11 sq. meters. While the other two bedrooms dwells side by side on the front right corner of the plan. The common toilet on the other hand stays at the middle of the master’s bedroom and the other bedroom, while a small toilet sits in front of all bedrooms below the staircase. Along the hallway to the back side of the house is the windscreen that protects the structure.
An attic of 35.91 sq. meters is provided for additional services and functions.
Overall, this residence is clean combination of class, elegance as well as functionality.