Are you looking for a plan with a bit of privacy and a free flowing layout of the living space? Yes, it is indeed possible. Your house defines the level of freedom, privacy as well as peace of mind. Here is a bungalow house plan of three bedrooms that delivers the concept you are looking for.
To have your own shelter is a dream and desire. Not only that it’s a fulfilment but, it is simply a different feeling if you stay in your own home. Moreover, satisfaction rates more if it is your dream house. The featured bungalow house plan showcases a design with clean lines and edges, simple scales and open layouts Generally, the elements of this house establish strong connections from outdoor space to the inside of the building.
This residential unit looks simple but efficient, making it an ideal house plan for a modern family. The plan features an open as well as free flowing plan for the living spaces. Thus, this house engenders a relaxed and comfortable inner environment and offers a green living concept. The single level layout and common design options also makes this residence an excellent house plan for a family of 4-5 members.
The model unit is a one story residence with three bedrooms of sizes: two units of 3.50 x 3.50 meters and one unit of 3.50 x 4.0 meters. Built in a rectangular lot that measures 19.0 x 15.0 meters, the total lot area is 285.0 sq. meters. Built in an airy and relaxed environment, this house supports green and healthy living.
Features of Kyla – Splendid Three Bedroom Bungalow House Plan
This splendid bungalow house plan showcases a simple but well-designed exterior façade. Emser tiles and stone accents enhanced the two elevations which adds prominence to the overall frontage.
Key Features of this bungalow house plan:
- small but airy covered front porch with plenty of air
- open and free flowing layout between the living room, dining room and kitchen
- relaxed living room with an L-shaped couch and entertainment set
- modest dining room and modern kitchen with snack bar
- two bedrooms furnished with individual walk-in-closets as well as a common bath, which is anchored by a garden tub
- master’s suite accessorized by a private bath and walk-in robe
- simple but good looking exterior façade with clean and refined edges
- an array of sliding glass windows in grey aluminum frames
- external walls in mineral plaster finish
- multiple sections of hip type of roof with clay tiles in blue color
- modest but friendly and graceful interior layout
- garden plot enclosed with emser tiles
- inviting driveway and one-car garage strengthened by square columns
- comfortable outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- gorgeous landscaping promoting a green building
Floor Plan of Kyla – Splendid Three Bedroom Bungalow House Plan
An awesome and friendly floor plan, the exterior face shows clean lines as well as an inviting front porch at the center of the plan. Similarly, the interior offers an open and free flowing floor plan showcasing a cheerful living room with the dining room and kitchen standing side by side nearby. An L-shaped couch decorates the living room which flows freely to the dining room in front.
Meanwhile, the kitchen streams into the dining area for easy meal service. The open layout serves a more comfortable space which is a wise concept for green living. A snack bar is also provided beside the kitchen for quick meals. In front of the dining is the lanai which is accessible through a pair of sliding glass door. This is a also a great medium of supplying enough natural air and light that ventilates the interior living space. A service laundry is also provided to the left of the kitchen.
Furthermore, exploring the rest of this bungalow house plan, has the sleeping quarter surrounding the living spaces. The master’s suite occupying the left corner sits on the left of the living room. It is tucked away for privacy and enjoys a private bath and walk-in-closet. On the other hand, the secondary bedrooms lodge on the right section of the plan on opposite corners with the common bath anchored by a garden tub situated between them. Both bedrooms own individual walk-in-closets. The plan’s one car garage sits comfortably on the left corner of the plan.
To sum up, this residential bungalow house plan will function as a desirable residence that most families would prefer to have.
- Floor Plan Code: PHD-2017044
- Bungalow House Design
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Floor Area: 12 sq.m.
- Lot Size: 285 sq.m.
- Garage: 1
ESTIMATED COST RANGE
Budget in different Finishes. Values shown here are rough estimate for each finish and for budgetary purposes only. Budget already includes Labor and Materials and also within the range quoted by most builders. Budget Currency is in Philippine Peso (Php).
- Rough Finished Budget: 1,524,000 – 1,788,000
- Semi Finished Budget: 2,032,000 – 2,286,000
- Conservatively Finished Budget: 2,540,000 – 2,794,000
- Elegantly Finished Budget: 3,048,000 – 3,556,000