Get in touch with this two story four-bedroom residence of architectural finesse and elegance. Whenever you decide to buy or build a house, consider the comfort and security that your family needs. This fashionable family home with interior concepts will definitely reward you with a pleasant atmosphere and the best livability.
In spite of the common similarities between houses, each unit stands unique in its own style. In fact, the layout and relation between rooms have a lot to say about a particular home plan. That is to say that this residential home powers with the unique characteristics.
Uniquely, this residence is a design for comfort with outstanding benefits. The ground floor features a bedroom that accommodates the elderly and at the same time, can be converted into a family room. Therefore, it is more functional after transformation.
While style and functions play major concerns, this house plan includes the following features:
- an elevated small porch and double garage
- open plan living area furnished with couch and entertainment set
- natural dining room with panoramic view through sliding glass door
- four bedrooms with one flexible bedroom for the elderly in the ground floor
- spacious master’s bedroom with compartmentalized bath and separate walk-in-closet
- contemporary kitchen with a service area in order to support other household chores
- three units of toilet and bath
- verandah at the dining room which is a great source of natural light and air for ventilation
- rectangular balcony enclosed with glass and accessible from the master’s bedroom via sliding glass door
- single hip roof assembly with clay tiles in maroon color
- spacious outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- beautiful landscaping and access to nature
Floor Plan of a Fashionable Family Home with Interior Concepts
A small porch leads to the main door where the living room with comfy couch is sitting. A free flowing open design features the dining room with the kitchen in front of it. In order to support the kitchen for other activities, a service area stands at the back. One bedroom is situated to the right of the dining room while the common T&B for the ground floor occupies the far right corner of the plan. The design includes a verandah beside the dining area for a great source of natural light and air to ventilate the inside of the building.
The sleeping zone occupies the second floor – away from everyday activities that includes the master’s suite and two secondary bedrooms. The MBR is spacious having an entertainment set, ensuite T&B and closet. On the other hand, the secondary bedrooms share a common T&B unit but furnished with individual walk-in-closets. Also upstairs is a balcony with an access from the MBR through a pair of sliding glass door. A smart design, this is where plenty of light and air will penetrate the interior for ventilation.
The Fashionable Family Home with Interior Concepts
Interior ideas heighten the style of the overall appearance of the house. It’s not enough to use expensive materials or choosing a nice color to accentuate the rooms. It’s not about the size or shapes of all components. But, it’s how the materials are used, how they are assembled along with all elements of design.
A cool and inviting living room with an L-shaped couch and average sized brown center table offer a fresh feeling. The wide windows are great medium to welcome plenty of natural light.
The dining room separates itself from the kitchen by a pair of sliding door in order to keep the space of fresh smell. A verandah sits on the side where supply of natural air and light will ventilate the space. The color is so calm and pleasing.
A furnished bedroom in white and the other with feminine touch.
The master’s bedroom in white and light brown accents coupled with matching drapery.
The interior concepts promotes consistency in the choice of colors and hues of flesh and brown
This fashionable family home with interior concepts with smart plan invites the family to enjoy privacy.