Does size really matter? When we speak of residential houses, size matters. The larger the floor area, of course, the better because it can accommodate more facilities. Likewise, travel and accessibility between rooms gives higher degree of mobility. Discover how this contemporary double story house with gorgeous exterior makes it look bigger and functional.
Comparatively, smaller floor areas offer limited flexibility because they can only bring in a handful of facilities. Nevertheless, the size is not the defining factor of a comfortable living. Anyhow, there is but another way to maximize the space. As an illustration, the featured house has a floor area of 67 sq. meters only. Of course, a two story house design will double the space, thus, more rooms to build.
This contemporary double story house with gorgeous exterior has a building space that measures 10.62 meters frontage and 7.45 meters length. The remarkable features of this contemporary house plan are: covered porch, carport, living and dining rooms, kitchen, family room, two bedrooms, three units of T&B, service area, balcony and open terrace.
Key Features of Contemporary Double Story House with Gorgeous Exterior
The remarkable elements of this contemporary double story house with gorgeous exterior are:
- cozy and lengthy ground floor porch filled with plenty of air
- casual living room with a couch and entertainment set
- modest dining room
- modern L-shaped kitchen with working space nearby
- two bedrooms, both of which are furnished with private T&B and individual walk-in-robes
- casual and well-ventilated family room in the first floor
- pleasant balcony and open terrace with enough supply of natural air and light for ventilation purposes
- prominent vertical and horizontal geometrical lines creating a gorgeous exterior façade
- augmented scuncheons securing the aluminum glass windows
- strong columns securing the carport, porch and balcony
- harmonious blend of white, flesh, brown, pale yellow and orange colors generating a desirable external face
Overall, the exterior façade of this residential house is a strong presentation of geometry of lines in play. The combination of five colors used on different sections surprisingly worked well.
Floor Plan of Contemporary Double Story House with Gorgeous Exterior
An awesome floor plan, the design features a long porch leading to the living room in the right corner. At the center of the house is the casual dining room adjacent to the kitchen at the right. Nearby, a working area sits at the back to accommodate other kitchen activities. Meanwhile, the common toilet sits at the back of the dining room and accessible from the working area. The carport stays comfortably on the front left corner secured by a separate shed roofing.
The staircase warps around the first floor with the family room and two bedrooms. The master’s bedroom of size 3.00 x 4.10 meters occupy the back right corner while the other bedroom sits on the opposite left corner. Each bedroom is furnished with a private T&B and individual walk-in-robes. An airy family room dwells at the center of the first floor where a comfortable balcony can be accessed. Additionally, an open terrace owns the right corner above the living room.
With the presence of the balcony and terrace on both sides of the front façade, this contemporary double story with gorgeous exterior displays a green environment concept.
Definitely, most families will love having this beautiful house with gorgeous exterior façade.