Architecture offers a new multi-functional home of the modern times. In fact, this exquisite four bedroom fire-walled two story house design with roof deck; has a magnetic appeal and bears the symbol of modern architecture. Additionally, the clean lines and edges combined with refined details and presentation give this house an elegant and classic appeal.
Actually, this new multi-functional home is a representation of a contemporary house due to its style and gorgeousness. It also offers a comforting expression and cozy environment. Likewise, this home plan is recommended for families who wants to enjoy privacy because of its reasonable size and unique features. A two story house, the ground floor is assigned for the living spaces while the second level represents the night zone. The usable building space of of this plan is 194.0 sq. meters for two floor levels; which can accommodate more facilities and amenities.
In order to build this exquisite four bedroom two story house design with roof deck; a minimum lot of 156.0 sq. meters is required to comply with the legal setback regulations. The lot has a dimension of 11.80 meters width and 13.2 meters lenght. In order to maximize the property lot, a firewall is set at the back and right side with 1.5 meters and 3.0 meters on the left and front respectively.
Description of Montemayor – Exquisite Four Bedroom Two Story House Design with Roof Deck
This unique house design has a smart and friendly layout. Actually, this four bedroom two story house design with roof deck maximizes the space of livability. The house plan hosts a porch, living room, dining room, kitchen, maid’s room, bath, lanai, service area and garage in the ground floor. Meanwhile, the first floor features three bedrooms, two full baths and a spacious terrace. Additionally, the roof functions as a deck to hosts as recreation area and venue for family affairs and social functions.
This Montemayor – exquisite four bedroom two story house design with roof deck celebrates unique angles, beautiful details and fresh look. The two-car garage at the right corner looks strong as secured by a concrete roof and a firewall. Moreover, a porch beside it stands elegant as strengthened by articulated square columns and a flat roof. One of the most remarkable feature of this two-story contemporary house is the use of black steel framing within the front perimeter, terrace and roof deck which looks so stylish.
Features of Montemayor – Exquisite Four Bedroom Two Story House Design with Roof Deck
To enumerate, the key features of two story house design with roof deck are:
- inviting front porch filled with plenty of natural air and light
- open and free flowing plan between the dining hall and L-shaped kitchen
- comfortable living room with L-shaped couch and entertainment set
- modern dining room with access to the lanai; which is also a source of natural air and light that ventilates the building’s interior
- up-to-date L-shaped kitchen, a snack bar for quick and easy meal; and also a service area
- master’s bedroom furnished with double vanity ensuite toilet, double shower and walk-in-robe
- secondary bedrooms with individual walk-in-closets, sharing a common bath
- maid’s room in the ground floor plan
- spacious open terrace in the second level secured by steel frame perimeter fence
- flat roof serving as roof deck for family activities as well as for social functions, with accents of sparking autumn stones in the perimeter
- elegant exterior façade with refined and clean edges and sparkling autumn stones outside the staircase
- outside façade finished in mineral plaster; and painted with a mix of cream and grey shades
- attractive two –car garage secured by a firewall and black steel frame gate
Floor Plan of Montemayor – Exquisite Four Bedroom Two Story House Design with Roof Deck
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
A front porch is the perfect welcome to this two story house with roof deck. The ground floor features the living spaces while the first floor hosts the sleeping zone. The main door opens from the garage where a bright living room awaits; furnished with a couch and also an entertainment set. The staircase separates the open layout of the dining room and kitchen which occupy the rear section of the plan.
The lanai on the left of the dining room supplies plenty of natural air and light to keep it comfortable. Meanwhile, the L-shaped kitchen stays on the right and is supported by a service area nearby. The maid’s room is located in front of the kitchen while the common toilet that serves the ground floor sits opposite the staircase. The right section of the house is where the two-car garage sits comfortably.
SECOND FLOOR PLAN
The staircase wraps around the first floor level that hosts the sleeping zone of three bedrooms and spacious open terrace. The master’s suite occupies the front left corner furnished by a double vanity ensuite toilet, double shower and walk-in-robe. On the other hand, the secondary bedrooms dwell on the opposite corners of the back portion. They are accessorized by individual walk-in-closets but share a common bath designed in between them.
The right corner of the first floor level has the spacious open terrace above the carport; which functions as relaxation area for the family. It is accessible from the hallway through a pair of sliding glass doors. The area is so airy that it ventilates the interior being a source of natural air and light. The roof deck is very functional for family recreation and venue for family affairs as well as social functions.
Indeed, elegant and stylish on the outside and complemented by an impressive interior layout, this two story house with roof deck design defines architectural harmony and presentation to the highest degree. A brilliant scheme, this plan will be the perfect choice for families who loves privacy, independence and also a comfortable ambiance. Overall, this will definitely look great in any neighborhood of various types of lots and housing locations.
ESTIMATED COST RANGE
Budget in different Finishes. Values shown here are rough estimate for each finishes and for budgetary purposes only. Budget already includes Labor and Materials and also within the range quoted by most builders. Budget Currency is in Philippine Peso (Php).
- Rough Finished Budget: 2,328,000 – 2,716,000
- Semi Finished Budget: 3,104,000 – 3,492,000
- Conservatively Finished Budget: 3,880,000 – 4,268,000
- Elegantly Finished Budget: 4,656,000 – 5,432,000