Two storey homes exist in a wide range of designs, and there is virtually no boundary in total square footage. The most common layout for 2 storey cool house plan has the living zone in the ground floor while sleeping zone occupy the second level. However this is not a rule or regulation. Bedrooms can be laid out in both floor levels. In fact, current designs include a bedroom in the ground floor to consider future plan for “age in place” situations.
Actually, the featured residence is a 2 storey cool house plan composed of four bedrooms tha serves dual purpose. It also proposes as future plan for retirees, thus, one bedroom is placed in the ground level; while the second floor takes the other three bedrooms. Generally for design styles, sleeping quarter planned in the upper level is valued for added privacy.
Pinoy House Designs offers another cool residence Alfonso which can be built in a lot that measures 17.0 wide and 13.5 meters long with an area of 230 sq. meters. The space includes the building requirements on setback of 1.5 meters on the sides. On the other hand, the front and back rest away from the boundaries with 4.0 meters and 2.35 meters respectively. Meanwhile, the total usable building space for two floors is 188.0 sq. meters.
Description of Alfonso – Four Bedroom 2 Storey Cool house Plan
This design with a lovely exterior façade is contemporary in nature that presents an open layout which is popular nowadays. The free flowing plan of the living spaces also invites family members in a casual conversations over a calm, comfortable zone. Moreover, this concept offers a green living ambience and energy efficiency which are trend in today’s housing.
This 2 storey cool house plan has a simple but efficient layout that makes it an ideal and excellent house for a modern family of 5-6 members. A modern residence, the plan hosts an open layout for the living room, dining room and galley kitchen, bedroom, full bath, dirty kitchen, porch, lanai, storage and garage in the ground floor.
On the other hand, the upper floor features a family room, three bedrooms, two full baths, and two terraces. The concrete masonry roof serves as a roof deck which can be used for family functions and affairs.
Features of Alfonso – Four Bedroom 2 Storey Cool House Plan
This 2 story cool house plan showcases a unique blend of architecture. In fact, the exterior façade stands elegant with a combination of stacked stones on the right section and mineral plaster finish exterior wall on the left portion of the front elevation. A cool fusion of light blue shade, white and brown and grey stones generates uniqueness of style and elegance.
Key Features of 2 Storey Cool House Plan
- relaxed small front porch filled with plenty of natural air and light
- open layout between the living spaces offering a comfortable environment
- flexible living room with a couch and complete entertainment set
- comfortable dining room on the left corner with access to the lanai through a pair of sliding glass doors
- contemporary galley kitchen with a snack bar/breakfast nook, and supported by a dirty kitchen
- a bedroom in the ground floor for guests and future plan for retirees
- master’s bedroom furnished with spacious walk-in-closet, a compartmented full bath with double shower and garden tub
- two bedrooms in the second floor equipped with individual walk-in-robes and a common bath
- wall sized glass doors in the upper level with access to terraces
- two terraces in the upper floor which offer enough supply of light and air to ventilate the building’s interior
- astounding exterior façade with clean and refined edges accentuated by sparkling autumn stones
- concrete flat roof usable as deck for family functions and affairs
- relaxed outdoor space for entertaining family, friends and guests
- gorgeous landscaping on the perimeter of the structure promoting green building
- one-car garage secured by a flat roof and square columns
Floor Plan of Alfonso – Four Bedroom 2 Storey Cool House Plan
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
A contemporary house, this design maximizes the space for livability. With a simple but awesome floor plan, the front porch provides the perfect welcome to the living spaces. This open and free flowing layout features the living room with an L-shaped couch on the right side, while the dining room for 6 members sits on the left side. A lanai that makes the dining space comfortable is accessible through a pair of sliding glass doors on the left.
Meanwhile, the galley kitchen sits in front of the dining room, while a snack bar for quick and easy meals for the family stands nearby. On the other hand, the kitchen is provided by a dirty kitchen at the back to cover some activities. The right corner at the back features the lone bedroom in the ground floor to function as space when “age in place” situation comes.
SECOND FLOOR PLAN
The staircase wraps around the second level which consists the family room as well as three generous bedrooms. The family room stands between the bedrooms and has an access to the terrace through glass door overlooking to the entire location. Occupying the entire right section, the master’s suite is tucked away for peace and privacy. It is furnished by a compartmented full bath with double shower and garden tub and also a sliding glass door access to the open terrace.
The secondary bedrooms controls the left section of the second floor, where they stay on opposite corners. They share a common full bath sitting in the middle and enjoy individual walk-in-robes. The open terrace also serves a special function for recreational activities. Meanwhile, the roof deck will be very functional to host family affairs and social gatherings.
ROOF DECK PLAN
To sum up, with an attractive and elegant exterior, this design surprises with unique style. Indeed, as it brings a brilliant scheme, this 2 storey cool house plan will be a perfect choice for families who love privacy, independence and comfortable ambiance.
ESTIMATED COST RANGE
Budget in different Finishes. Values shown here are rough estimate for each finishes and for budgetary purposes only. Budget already includes Labor and Materials and also within the range quoted by most builders. Budget Currency is in Philippine Peso (Php).
- Rough Finished Budget: 2,256,000 – 2,632,000
- Semi Finished Budget: 3,008,000 – 3,384,000
- Conservatively Finished Budget: 3,760,000 – 4,136,000
- Elegantly Finished Budget: 4,512,000 – 5,265,000